The iWALK2.0 lets you continue you daily routine with little to no interruption. Best of all, you can use your hands!
Think of all the things you can’t do when using conventional crutches; preparing a meal, walking your dog, carrying a cup of coffee, pushing a shopping cart. Well, you no longer need to have your life interrupted – the iWALK2.0 sets you free to resume your day to day routine and enjoy pain free, functional mobility.
Stop sitting on the sidelines of your own life because a lower leg injury is impeding your mobility. The iWALK2.0 allows you continue your daily routine with little to no interruption, all while safely letting your lower leg injury heal.
The iWALK2.0 is a crutch alternative for non-weight bearing lower leg injuries that frees the user from the limitations of conventional crutches. No more pain, nerve damage, or using your arms to support your weight, because the iWALK2.0 enables the user to walk normally without using your upper body to provide support.
If you need to be non weight bearing for any length of time and do not want give up your traditional daily routine, the iWALK2.0 is for you!
- Pain free, hands free moblity
- For all non-weight bearing lower leg injuries
- Walking on the iWALK2.0 feels natural and easy
- Regain your independence
- Tool free, intuitive adjustments
- Take on or off in seconds
- Quickly converts for Left or Right leg use
- Independent upper and lower leg adjustments
- Customizable straps
- Comfortable for long term use
- Keeps your injury partially elevated
- Manufactured in the USA from the highest quality materials
- Comes with a 1 Year Warranty
- The iWALK2.0 is a patented FDA and CE Registered Class 1 Medical Device.
- Comfortable hypoallergenic foam padding
- Clinically proven
- Fits heights from 4’10 to 6’6”
- Accommodates up to 275 lbs. of body weight.