Toll Free: 1-800-363-STIM
Ph: (651) 565-2400
Fax: (651) 565-2410
|MENS Units > Fisher Wallace Stimulator | CES Device
The Fisher Wallace Stimulator®
FDA Cleared CES Device for Insomnia, anxiety, Depression & Pain Relief
- Portable Cranial Electrical Stimulator (CES) device for clinical or home use.
- Choice of two treatment levels to reduce symptoms.
- Safe to use with or without medication.
- Biomarker studies show stimulation of the brain's production of serotonin and other neurochemicals have improved mood, sleep and pain suppression.
- Limited 2 Year Warranty.
- Comes with 2 sponges, 2 leads, headband, 2AA batteries and carrying case.
- For more more information in an instructional video, click here.
- Output Amplitude: 0 - 4mA
- Frequency: 15/500/15,000 Hz
- Pulse Width: 33 microseconds
- Maximum: 30, 45 minutes, or continuous
- Power Supply: 2 AA batteries
- On Time per Burst: 50 milliseconds
- Off Time per Burst: 16.7 milliseconds
- 30 Day Return Policy with a 25% restocking fee applies. Only accepted on valid RMA numbers. If the device is received damaged or is not in re-saleable condition, no refund will be provided. Acceptable returns are refunded in the form of a check.