217 Industrial Court
Wabasha, MN 55981
Toll Free: 1-800-363-STIM
Ph: (651) 565-2400
Fax: (651) 565-2410
|HVPG Units > SporTX
|SporTX TENS Unit
- Two isolated channels - upper channel: TENS (AC) to treat pain; lower channel: pulsed galvanic (DC) to reduce edema or increase circulation
- Continuous or preset program for ease of use
- Unique triphasic waveform for more comfort (AC square wave is added to the DC pulse)
- All push-button controls for easy use
- Compact, portable and lightweight
- Used heavily by professional athletes
- 1 Year Warranty
- Comes with 1 pkg of 4 reusable self-adhering electrodes, and galvanic kit, 1 set 36” pin lead wires and lead wire splitters, 2 each 9V alkaline batteries, zippered carrying case, and instruction manual
- Leadwire reorder #LW620060-36
- Channel: Dual, isolated between channels
- Amplitude: Adjustable, 0 - 100 mA
- Waveform: Biphasic, symmetrical square, interphase interval is 1800 µS. Unbalanced, symmetrical triphasic square. Positive phase to negative phase interval is 1800 µS, negative phase to negative phase is 900 µS. Waveform period is 4500 µS.
- Pulse Rate: Biphasic waveform is 278 Hz, Triphasic waveform is 222 Hz.
- Pulse Width: 60 µS, fixed
- Mode On second push of timer button, intensity ramps up to 90% of displayed level. After 31.5 minutes, stimulation ramps down 50% and returns to standby mode.
- Programmed Timed total treatment time of 39.5 minutes
- Standby Mode: On first push of timer button, unit shuts off output and enters a standby mode. The unit will shut off after 8 hours of no use.
- Maximum Charge per Pulse: 6 Microcoulombs
- Power Supply: One 9-volt rechargeable or alkaline battery
- Size: 27.1 x 13.5 x 5.9 cm
- Weight: 124 grams including battery